Laksha Scribbles

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hello World!!!

Even after a lot of persuasion from my sister, I could not bring myself to create a blogging account. I was ( and still am) way too lazy for that. I remember her asking me to write something at least for a guest post for her blog. In a brief moment of inspiration, I had come up with a post, only to see that my hard disk crashed the next day and my post was lost. I thought that destiny was against me and gave up. I even tried to maintain a diary for a few months, but the outcome, as my mother rightly predicted, was a discarded diary with 3 pages filled with random stuff written in pink ink. Presently my mother uses it to note down shlokas and recipes and so I find solace in the fact that it is being put to some use at least.

So why suddenly now? I would say that from the past few months, I have had pretty strong views about many things happening around me. Of late, I have this urge to share my views with the world. So this blog is just an outlet for my thoughts which have been pent up from quite some time.

I just hope I am able to post regularly and remain active. Thats a mammoth task in itself. Maybe I need a mid-year resolution for the same ;)



Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home